General Terms and Conditions for holidays in India, Nepal and Bhutan
Advance Booking Fee
30 days or more before departure:
25% of total cost
29-15 days before departure:
50% of total cost
Less than 7 days before departure:
100% of total cost
Introducing the hold and pay plan!
· You can now book this package online by paying just Rs.500 per person.
· Soon after your booking, you will shortly receive a call from our call centre executive to brief you on the balance payment plan.
· We will hold your booking for 48 hours without any additional payment. Any price fluctuations within 48 hours will not be charged/refunded.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 10 days before date of departure.
If You Cancel Your Holiday :
· You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
29-30 days before departure
Less than 7 days before departure
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday :
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather)
· We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
· After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
· If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
· In case any promised travel arrangements are not provided by Burhanpur Holidays employees or agents as promised, we will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements.
· Burhanpur Holidays does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels, transport etc. For example, transporters are responsible for travel delays while hotels are responsible for inefficient service or lack of hospitality.
· Burhanpur Holidays is only a tour operator. At no time shall Burhanpur Holidays be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanour/omission and your personal affairs. For example, Burhanpur Holidays shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday.
· You are requested to purchase your own travel or holiday insurance. Burhanpur Holidays shall not be held responsible for this service.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
· Burhanpur Holidays cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. For example, photographs of the interiors of hotel rooms posted on our website have been provided by the respective hotels. Hence, Burhanpur Holidays does not guarantee the visual appeal of your room. Burhanpur Holidays wants you to have an enjoyable experience but we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such a package will be as per your perception or imagination.
· Burhanpur Holidays will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, will we proceed with the booking. There will be no reduction in cost for any unutilized service.
· Surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Burhanpur Holidays will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirmation.
· You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 35 days prior to the departure of the tour.
Forfeiture of deposit
· Burhanpur Holidays reserves the right to forfeit the non-refundable, interest-free deposit paid by you in the following situations: a) If you cancel the booking b) If you fail to adhere to the payment schedule c) If you are unable to get the visa of any country d) If you are unable to travel because of sickness, on medical grounds or any other reason. The scale of cancellation charges mentioned under ‘Cancellation Policy’ shall be applicable and binding.
· These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term "as is". Burhanpur Holidays reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice.
On this package, we take you to the two most popular cities in Thailand: Bangkok & Pattaya. Bangkok is a city famous for its vast number of beautiful Buddha temples, and is a shopping destination for one and all. It has shopping options ranging from street side shopping to the best of the brands. Pattaya on the other hand is a beautiful beach town, with a world famous nightlife. The pristine and stunning beaches are something that would leave you wanting for more!
Note : As per govt. regulation service tax has been revised from 3.09% to 3.50% which will be effective from 1st June 2015.
If you Cancel your Holiday
Token amount is non-refundable, in case of any cancellation, please follow the below policy:
The passport should be valid for minimum 06 months from the date of travel and the Rate of exchange (ROE) difference will be collected on the day of final collection of payment, which will depend on the ROE of that particular day.
Package is non refundable after confirmation. Hotels may change as per availability. General Breakfast timings in hotels in Bangkok Pattaya is 05.30 - 10.30 A.M. Grant of on Arrival visa depends on sole discretion of Thailand Immigration Authority and Burhanpur Holidays.com is not responsible for any non grant of Visa to traveler. The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer. Please avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during the flights to avoid any Inconvenience during Visa on Arrival, Immigration and Custom Process. Please follow visa procedure (must required 3 Photos (white background and glossy finish, 80 percent faceview), minimum $700 per person with bill and passport validity 6 months from date of return. It takes about 1 hr to get the Visa at Bangkok airport. We recommend to get the Visa before departure.
Day- 1. Arrival Bangkok - Pattaya, Dinner
Upon your arrival in Bangkok you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive from Bangkok. After reaching Pattaya, we would take you to an Indian Restaurant for a buffet dinner.
Post this, we take you to your hotel, and overnight at Hotel in Pattaya.
Day- 2.Pattaya-Coral island with Lunch, Alcazar Show
Meals: Breakfast, Indian lunch and Gala Dinner
After breakfast, you will transfer to the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you will spend the day luxuriating under the welcoming tropical sun. You can lounge, swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the sun at the islands immaculate golden beaches. You all have the option of viewing the beautiful coral formations around the island either through a glass-bottomed boat or by diving in. Upon your return from the island, you will enjoy a scrumptious Indian lunch.
In the evening, we take you for the Alcazar Show. The Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris, a run for their money, featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound. Truly, a visit to the Alcazar Show could well become the highlight of your far-eastern journey.
Later, we would take you to an Indian Restaurant for a Dinner! Here you would be given a buffet Indian dinner, where you can eat to your heart's fullest, and also get one alcoholic beverage & one soft drink. And that's not all! There would also be a DJ that would be playing Indian music, so you all can groove to the music!!! Post this, we take you to your hotel, and overnight at Hotel in Pattaya.
Travel tip: Don’t forget to carry your swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
Day- 3.Pattaya(Art in Paradise)
Meals: Breakfast, Indian lunch and Dinner
Today after breakfast, the morning is at leisure for you. In the afternoon, we will take you for a visit to
Art in Paradise. Art in Paradise is Pattaya's only three dimensional art gallery, where tourists come to
take fun photo snapshots. The Art in Paradise Museum is an “illusion” art museum, spreading over an
area of about 5,800 sq. m. The museum features ten galleries, each with its own unique theme where
you can spend time clicking fun pictures. Return to the hotel in the evening, and rest of the day at
leisure. Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight at hotel.
Day - 4.Pattaya to Bangkok -Bangkok City Tour
Today after breakfast, you will check out from your Pattaya hotel and proceed for Half-day city
tour of Bangkok on a coach. Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples
around the capital. The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha temple, Wat Traimit,
housing a five-and-half ton of Golden Buddha statue; the Marble Temple, to a Thai traditional
massage school, the tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of
Bangkok. During the city tour, we would also take you for a buffet lunch at Lotus Sukhumvit hotel,
which is a 4 star property in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok.
After sightseeing, you check in to your Bangkok hotel.
The evening is free at your own for shopping. Bangkok is famous for electronics and best clothes. Dinner
at Indian restaurant and overnight at hotel
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day- 5.Safari World
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and Indian Dinner
After a buffet breakfast, we will take you for a tour of Safari World & Marine Park. Safari World & Marine Park is Thailand's greatest open zoo, and is an experience like none other. The zoo is divided into four sections, each with its own variety of animals and shows. The zoo has orangutans, zebras, lions, birds, giraffes and a host of other amazing creatures. There is also a dolphin & sea lion show which is not to be missed. In the afternoon, have lunch at the park, and proceed to the hotel in the evening. Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight at Bangkok hotel.
Day- 6.Depart Bangkok
Have a buffet breakfast at the hotel in the morning. After check out formalities, (The standard check out time is 1200 hours) you will be picked up for departure transfer to the airport for flight way back home.