General Terms and Conditions for holidays in India, Nepal and Bhutan
Advance Booking Fee
30 days or more before departure:
25% of total cost
29-15 days before departure:
50% of total cost
Less than 7 days before departure:
100% of total cost
Introducing the hold and pay plan!
· You can now book this package online by paying just Rs.500 per person.
· Soon after your booking, you will shortly receive a call from our call centre executive to brief you on the balance payment plan.
· We will hold your booking for 48 hours without any additional payment. Any price fluctuations within 48 hours will not be charged/refunded.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 10 days before date of departure.
If You Cancel Your Holiday :
· You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
29-30 days before departure
Less than 7 days before departure
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday :
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather)
· We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
· After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
· If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
· In case any promised travel arrangements are not provided by Burhanpur Holidays employees or agents as promised, we will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements.
· Burhanpur Holidays does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels, transport etc. For example, transporters are responsible for travel delays while hotels are responsible for inefficient service or lack of hospitality.
· Burhanpur Holidays is only a tour operator. At no time shall Burhanpur Holidays be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanour/omission and your personal affairs. For example, Burhanpur Holidays shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday.
· You are requested to purchase your own travel or holiday insurance. Burhanpur Holidays shall not be held responsible for this service.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
· Burhanpur Holidays cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. For example, photographs of the interiors of hotel rooms posted on our website have been provided by the respective hotels. Hence, Burhanpur Holidays does not guarantee the visual appeal of your room. Burhanpur Holidays wants you to have an enjoyable experience but we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such a package will be as per your perception or imagination.
· Burhanpur Holidays will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, will we proceed with the booking. There will be no reduction in cost for any unutilized service.
· Surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Burhanpur Holidays will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirmation.
· You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 35 days prior to the departure of the tour.
Forfeiture of deposit
· Burhanpur Holidays reserves the right to forfeit the non-refundable, interest-free deposit paid by you in the following situations: a) If you cancel the booking b) If you fail to adhere to the payment schedule c) If you are unable to get the visa of any country d) If you are unable to travel because of sickness, on medical grounds or any other reason. The scale of cancellation charges mentioned under ‘Cancellation Policy’ shall be applicable and binding.
· These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term "as is". Burhanpur Holidays reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice.
The varied facets of Singapore are showcased in its towering skyscrapers on one hand and unspoiled natural beauty on the other. On a tour to this amazing destination, visit the open-air zoo known as Night Safari. Also, enjoy a photo session at Merlion and go for a stroll on the famous Orchard Road. Add more wonderful memories to your trip with a visit to the island of Sentosa – a popular recreational and entertainment hub.
• Enjoy a photo shoot at Merlion
• Admire the huge Fountain of Wealth
• Take a leisure stroll on the Orchard Road
Initial Booking Amount - INR 15000 per person or 25% of the tour cost (whichever is higher)
30% of the tour cost required - 30 days prior to the departure date
50% of the tour cost required - 20 days prior to the departure date
100% of the tour cost - 15 days prior to the departure date
If you Cancel your Holiday
If cancellation request is received by Yatra the following cancellation charges will be applicable:
Rs.15, 000 per Person deposit will be Non-Refundable. Booking once done will be auto-reconfirmed & automatically will attract 100 percent cancellation. Hotel standard check-in time 1430 hrs, early check-in will be subject to availability. Check-out time at the Hotel is 1200 hrs. If your flight is in the evening we request you to deposit your Luggage at the Hotel Lobby and leave your room before the check-out time. The travel tour components mentioned here are subject to change at last minute variation that may occur due to factors beyond control of the Yatra.Com. Child with the age 11 or above will be considered as adult. The cost is based on current government and airline taxes and any increase in the same in future will have to be collected as per actual.
1.Arrival in Singapore | Visit to Night Safari (Optional)
Upon arrival at Singapore, board the designated vehicle and proceed towards the hotel. Officially known as the Republic of Singapore, it is an island country in the south-eastern part of Asia. It is one of the most visited tourist destinations of the world, featuring natural wonders to man-made marvels. The Malay, Chinese and Indian influences make the culture of this country diverse and vibrant.On arrival at the hotel, check-in and unpack. Thereafter, spend the rest of the day doing leisure activities. In the evening, you can opt for a tour to Night Safari (optional). It is the first nocturnal zoo in the world and witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. There are approximately 130 species of animals inhabiting this zoo. Located in a humid tropical forest, it is an open-air zoo.Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day- 2.Half-day City Tour of Singapore
Soon after a delicious breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of this beautiful destination. With around 50 percent of its total land area covered with greenery and with a large number of luxuriant parks and nature reserves, this region is also known as the Garden City. Start the tour of this destination with a visit to the statue of Merlion, which is the most prominent landmark of this region. This iconic statue, featuring a body of a fish and head of a lion, represents Singapore's origin as a fish village and its lion head is the representation of its original name – Singapura meaning lion city. Do not forget to click pictures at this spot. Later, proceed towards Raffles' Landing Site, which is believed to be the site where Sir Stamford Raffles – the founder of Singapore landed in the year 1819.Another place of interest at this destination is Suntec City, which is one of the largest commercial developments in the region of Singapore. Later, proceed towards the Fountain of Wealth, which is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest fountain in the world. Thereafter, go for a leisure walk on the Orchard Road. It is a 2.2 km long boulevard and is a huge tourist attraction. Little India is a Singaporean neighbourhood, located in the east of Singapore River. Also, during the tour visit the popular Chinatown. In the afternoon, you can spend some time at the island of Sentosa (optional). This island has a 2 km long beach, two golf courses and Fort Siloso as major tourist attractions. On the western part of the island is located an oceanarium. This living museum was opened in the year 1991 and has more than 2500 aquatic animals. This underwater world also includes a Dolphin Lagoon, which is home to pink dolphins and The Wings of Time – a night multi-sensory attraction.
After fun at this amazing island, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day- 3.Day at Leisure
Wake up rejuvenated and savour a mouth-watering breakfast. This day is free for leisure activities.Those who want to explore this region more can opt for optional tours. With a plethora of shopping destinations, this place is a shopper's paradise. Orchard Road is one of the most famous places to shop in Singapore. There are a large number of high-end malls on this road that are suitable for branded shopping. Marina Bay is another place that offers various opportunities for shopping. For some pocket-friendly shopping, Chinatown is the ideal place to visit.Later, you can also visit the renowned Universal Studios Singapore (optional), located in Sentosa. It is a theme park situated within the Resort World Sentosa.Return to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day- 4.Depart from Singapore
Soon after a palatable breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Singapore Changi Airport to culminate this amazing journey.