General Terms and Conditions for holidays in India, Nepal and Bhutan
Advance Booking Fee
30 days or more before departure:
25% of total cost
29-15 days before departure:
50% of total cost
Less than 7 days before departure:
100% of total cost
Introducing the hold and pay plan!
· You can now book this package online by paying just Rs.500 per person.
· Soon after your booking, you will shortly receive a call from our call centre executive to brief you on the balance payment plan.
· We will hold your booking for 48 hours without any additional payment. Any price fluctuations within 48 hours will not be charged/refunded.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 10 days before date of departure.
If You Cancel Your Holiday :
· You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
29-30 days before departure
Less than 7 days before departure
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday :
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather)
· We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
· After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
· If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
· In case any promised travel arrangements are not provided by Burhanpur Holidays employees or agents as promised, we will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements.
· Burhanpur Holidays does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels, transport etc. For example, transporters are responsible for travel delays while hotels are responsible for inefficient service or lack of hospitality.
· Burhanpur Holidays is only a tour operator. At no time shall Burhanpur Holidays be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanour/omission and your personal affairs. For example, Burhanpur Holidays shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday.
· You are requested to purchase your own travel or holiday insurance. Burhanpur Holidays shall not be held responsible for this service.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
· Burhanpur Holidays cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. For example, photographs of the interiors of hotel rooms posted on our website have been provided by the respective hotels. Hence, Burhanpur Holidays does not guarantee the visual appeal of your room. Burhanpur Holidays wants you to have an enjoyable experience but we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such a package will be as per your perception or imagination.
· Burhanpur Holidays will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, will we proceed with the booking. There will be no reduction in cost for any unutilized service.
· Surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Burhanpur Holidays will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirmation.
· You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 35 days prior to the departure of the tour.
Forfeiture of deposit
· Burhanpur Holidays reserves the right to forfeit the non-refundable, interest-free deposit paid by you in the following situations: a) If you cancel the booking b) If you fail to adhere to the payment schedule c) If you are unable to get the visa of any country d) If you are unable to travel because of sickness, on medical grounds or any other reason. The scale of cancellation charges mentioned under ‘Cancellation Policy’ shall be applicable and binding.
· These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term "as is". Burhanpur Holidays reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice.
The exquisite land of Egypt offers it all, from pristine water bodies and quaint shrines to captivating structures and expansive beaches. Tourists can also indulge in a spree of shopping at the zesty Khan el-Khalili market from where they can buy attractive souvenirs and gifts. Furthermore, the enchanting Pyramids of Egypt and happening cruise nights make the trip unforgettable. Vacationers who are keen on spending their holidays in euphoria and vibrancy, could consider visiting this land of breathtaking terrains and captivating vantage points.
If you Cancel your Holiday
Day-1.Arrival at Luxor
Meals: Lunch and Dinner will be served at Indian restaurant
Arrival at Luxor international airport by QR 1321 @ 10:20, meet and assist through formalities, and then transfer to your hotel for check
Then proceed with the visits of the East bank of the Nile including the Temple of Karnak & the Temple of Luxor. Transfer back to the hotel.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day-2.Luxor to Aswan. Board Nile Cruise from Aswan
Meals: Breakfast at Hotel - Lunch on board - Dinner on board
Buffet Breakfast at hotel, Transfer by private A/C Coach to Aswan to your board of the nile cruise for three nights sailing to Luxor.
Embarkation & lunch on board the cruise. Afternoon tour by Felucca around Elephantine Island, the Botanical garden and the Agha Khan.
Dinner & Overnight on board cruise ship in Aswan.
Day-3.Day at Leisure on Nile Cruise
Meals: Breakfast on board - Lunch on board - Dinner on board
Buffet Breakfast on Board. Proceed with the visits of Aswan including the high Dam, the unfinished obelisk and the temple of Philae.
Lunch will be served on board, and sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated for gods Sobek and Haroeris. Afternoon sail to Edfu. Dinner and overnight on board cruise ship in Edfu.
Day-4 at Leisure on Nile Cruise
Buffet Breakfast on board. Visit the temple of Edfu, dedicated to the god Horus. Lunch on board during sailing to Esna. Cross Esna lock and sail to Luxor. Overnight on board of the cruise ship in Luxor.
Day-5.Disembark from Cruise. Luxor to Hurghada
Meals: Breakfast on board - Indian Lunch - Dinner at hotel
Buffet Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise. Proceed with the visits of West bank including the two colossi of Memnon, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahari and Valley of kings. After that transfer by A/C Coach to Hurghada. Check in and overnight in Hurghada.
Day-6.Day at Leisure in Hurghada
Meals: Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner at hotel
Buffet Breakfast at hotel, Free day at leisure, "Enjoy with sunny beach", "Enjoy with water activities", "Discover the hidden world underwater". Overnight in Hurghada
Day-7.Hurghada to Cairo
Meals: Breakfast at Hotel - Indian Lunch and Indian Dinner
Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, transfer by private A/C Coach to Cairo, upon arrival. Proceed to visit The Egyptian museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then start your visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Cairo offers an incredible selection of shopping, leisure and nightlife activities. Shopping ranges from the famous Khan el-Khalili Souk (or bazaar) largely unchanged since the 14th century, to modern air-conditioned centers displaying the latest fashions. Particularly good buys are spices, perfumes, gold, silver, carpets, brass and copperware, leatherwork, glass, ceramics and Mashrabiya. Try some of the famous street markets, like Wekala al-Balaq, for fabrics, including Egyptian cotton, the Tentmakers Bazaar for appliqué-work.
Then transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Indian Lunch Box
Buffet Breakfast at hotel, Proceed with full day tour to visit Great Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx: The Pyramids were reckoned by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A single pyramid is built of 2,300,000 blocks, each weighing an average of two and a half tons. In the face of such immensity, one cannot help but feel the wonder and awe that so many writers & artists have sought to convey over the centuries. The Cheops Pyramid is especially interesting since its interior burial chambers are open for inspection by the public.
Not far from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx of Giza, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet high and 187 feet long, this unforgettable statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion’s body.
After that transfer to Cairo airport for your departure flight by QR 1304 @ 14:00.