All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to Burhanpur Holidays
All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Tourist VISA to visit India. For details please : (CLICK HERE)
· However, the Indian Government has granted Tourist Visa on Arrival enabled by Electronic Authorization (e-Tourist visa) facility & same is available for passport holders of following countries:
· Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Island, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand,Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Vietnam.
· For details of e-Tourist visa, click: (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html)
On confirmation of booking your contract is with Burhanpur Holidays. A contract exists between us when we confirm your tour/travel services and have received the deposit amount from your end. .
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Burhanpur Holidays. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
· Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year, Pushkar Fair, Diwali etc) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Mode of Payment:
International clients can make payment using any of the following methods:-
· By Online Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
· By Online Debit Card Payment (by Master / Visa / Maestro).
· By Offline Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
· By Bank / Telex Transfer to our Bank A/c.
· In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
· All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
· Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Arrival and Departure Policy:
Check-In Timings: 1200 - 1500 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check-Out Timings: 1000 - 1200 Hours
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability / Payment
Extra Usage of Vehicle:
Please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars / coaches with the driver) is not included in the services and hence extra usage of Vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed until unless it is mentioned in the detailed itinerary / services.
Our liabilities & limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Burhanpur Holidays rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change - the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
Burhanpur Holidays and its associates acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & the contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us - are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them. The tickets, coupons or passage contract in use by carrier / hotel or other contractors rendering services shall constitute the sole contract between the Clients and such contractor.
Burhanpur Holidays- itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. Burhanpur Holidays reserves the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants' safety, comfort and general well being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
Burhanpur Holidaysshall not be responsible for any delay or change in programme or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
Burhanpur Holidays shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
Burhanpur Holidays do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
Burhanpur Holidays reserves the right to cancel any services in case it deems that the tour, trip or passage is impracticable for any reason or should circumstances warrant such action, upon refunding the value thereof and the Client shall not have any other or further claim against the company by any reason thereof.
Burhanpur Holidays reserves the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so.
All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be referred to an Arbitrator to be appointed by Burhanpur Holidays All such disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Burhanpur (M.P) India Courts only. The laws of India shall govern the validity, interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement of these terms and conditions.