More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year. In addition to this number are many more that come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools

The provinces regulate education and schools in Canada. For more detailed information on living and studying in a specific province or territory, contact the school where you wish to study.

Studying in another country can be an adventure and a challenge. Read about what to consider before applying for a Study Permit, how to apply, work opportunities for foreign students and find other important information.

All persons who want to study in Canada need to apply for a student authorization and obtain the written approval of a visa officer. To apply for an authorization you must:

Have a valid passport

Have a letter of acceptance from an educational institution

Have enough money to support your self

Complete an application form and

Pay a fee

Who needs a study permit?

Not everyone needs a Study Permit to study in Canada. Find out if you need a Study Permit or a Temporary Resident Visa.

What is a student authorization?

A student authorization is a form issued by an immigration officer. It allows you, after your admittance, to remain in Canada to take an academic, professional or vocational training course at an approved university, college or other institution.

Who needs a student authorization?

If you are not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or a dependant of a diplomat accredited to Canada, you must obtain a student authorization

How long is the visa valid for?

Student visas and authorization are valid for the duration of the program of study

What are the basic requirements for student authorization?

You must satisfy the visa officer that you meet the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay. You must also: Satisfy a visa officer that you will be able to return to your country or be admitted to another country after your studies

Have been unconditionally accepted by an approved educational institution

Have enough money during your stay in Canada to pay for

Tuition fees

Living expenses for yourself and accompanying dependants and

Return transportation for yourself and accompanying dependants Be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity (you may be asked to provide a Police Clearance Certificate) Not be a risk to the security of Canada Produce any additional documents requested by the visa officer to establish your admissibility

Complete a medical examination, if required and Pay the fee

Application Process

This section explains how an application is made, how long it will usually take and how it will be processed by the visa office.

When should I apply?

The time required to process an application to study in Canada may vary at different visa offices. You should apply as early as possible, and allow at least six months to plan and prepare for your move. Note: Canadian universities suggest you apply for admission at least one year in advance of your planned arrival.

Largest choice of Canadian Universities & Colleges

·         Algonquin College

·         Bow Valley College

·         Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology

·         Camosun College

·         Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology

·         College of New Caledonia

·         College of the Rockies

·         Columbia College

·         Conestoga College

·         Confederation College of Applied Arts & Technology

·         Douglas College

·         Durham College

·         Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology

·         Fleming College

·         George Brown College

·         Georgian College of Arts & Technology

·         Grant MacEwan University

·         Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning

·         Kwantlen Polytechnic University

·         Langara College

·         Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology

·         Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology

·         Marine Institute of Memorial University

·         Medicine Hat College

·         Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology

·         Niagara College

·         North Island College

·         Northern Alberta Institute of Technology

·         Northern College

·         Northern Lights

·         Parkland College

·         Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology

·         Saskatchewan Institute od Applied Science and Technology (SIAST)

·         Selkirk College

·         Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology

·         Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning

·         St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology

·         St. Lawrence College

·         University of The Fraser Valley

·         Vancouver Island University

·         Vancouver Community College

·         Winnipeg Technical College



Latest Blog

How Does Schengen Visa Works?
Read more

How Does Schengen Visa Works?

Travelling to Europe has never been much easier. Since the inception of the Schengen VISA, it i...
11 Most Visited Countries By Indians
Read more

11 Most Visited Countries By Indians

International tourism has taken a serious boost in India with the recent advent of visa on arrival s...
Dubai Shopping Festival 2018 - Must Buy In Dubai ?
Read more

Dubai Shopping Festival 2018 - Must Buy In Dubai ?

Whenever you think of Dubai the very next thing that strikes your mind is SHOPPING. Its seems Dubai ...


Panel Tool